3 Indications – 1 Material
Additionally, ParaCore in automix syringes is usable for cementation of indirect restorations.
The use of ParaCore as a fixing and abutment material establishes an optimum “monoblock bond interface” between dentin, post and crown to produce a restoration with an unusually long life and very high strength.
The perfectly matched bond and cement system form a closed product chain for clinically successful posts build ups with long-term stability.
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation)
- 2 Versions: ParaCore and ParaCore SLOW
- 3 Shades: dentin, white and translucent
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown
- Superior bond strength and durability
- Stable consistency
- Contains fluorid
ParaCore is a dual-cured, glass-reinforced, radiopaque composite system available in three shades. The well-known 3-in-1 material simplifies the post & core restorative technique, because it is ideal for post cementation, core-build ups and crown & bridge cementation.
ParaCore is a dual-cured, glass–reinforced, radiopaque composite system for core-build up. The well-known material simplifies the post & core restorative technique, because it is ideal for post cementation and core-build ups.